The Polar Pioneer fishing vessel (owned by Norwegian company Polar Pioneer AS) returned to its owner as soon as in the second week of December 2021 after a course of modernization at Tallinn Shipyard.
– Design and engineering. Project development
– Installation of a bottom steel box keel with reinforcements (80 t)
– Bow thruster installation, incl hull, electrical and hydraulic works
– Dismantling and re-installation of a bridge including splicing power and control cables
– New accommodation installation (weight of a structure 32 t), including new steel superstructure manufacturing and installation, interior, electrical and outfitting installations