BLRT Repair Yards provide quality services in the field of ship repair and maintenance of different types of vessels. Based on the principles and requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, AQAP and RMRS standards, the management of the yards established an Integrated Management System (IMS) policy of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment unified for all companies of the group of yards.
These systems have been integrated as one operating system that focuses on improvement and development of Quality, Health & Safety and meet requirements of EMS (Environmental Management System). Policy is reviewed, and where necessary, revised as often as required. It is communicated and is readily accessible to all employees, and available to relevant interested parties.
Creation of a sustainable and reliable business model is the key to high ISO standards and the expectations of the most demanding customers.
“EVERY DETAIL MATTERS”
- Trust is gained by showing that You matter, that we care and listen. Yards do their best to meet customer`s needs, to deliver what’s been promised.
- Long-term partnership which is based on mutual understanding and transparent communication.
- Understanding and active support of the customer through their transformation journey.
- Performance measurement and continued improvement in every dimension of our business through understanding customer`s current and future needs, level of satisfaction.
“MISSION = 0 accidents”
- Employees are the biggest treasure and asset we have. We care and ensure that them and any other person who may be affected by the companies undertaking remain safe at all times. We actively seek to prevent injuries and work-related ill-health and our vision is zero major incidents.
- An inclusive, risk-based approach to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is aimed to avoid incidents and prevent work-related hazards to our employees as well as anyone working on our behalf.
- Continuous improvement. Our global program aims for zero “Mission = 0 accidents” major incidents which helps the yards to improve understanding and adherence to workplace safety.
- “Green Power” technologies.
- Development of environmental awareness and responsibility within the group of yards.
- Efficient use of natural resources.
BLRT Repair Yards activities are in line with legislation and other relevant environmental requirements. We care for the environment and society, provided quality and use resources responsibly.Find Your QHSE manager
LLOYDS REGISTER HSEQ CERTIFICATES
ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015
NATO QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION
AQAP 2110 edition D version 1
RUSSIAN MARITIME REGISTER OF SHIPPING OF FIRM CONFORMITY