In January 2021, Tallinn Shipyard, one of BLRT REPAIR YARDS, proudly welcomed a 158 m long general cargo vessel EIRA, operated by the largest Finnish shipping company ESL Shipping Ltd, for maintenance and repairs.
Some project facts:
– Hull steel renewal
– Hull treatment and painting, 7000 m2
– Anchor and mooring winches repair
– Repair of the cargo cranes
– Propulsion complex service
– Pipelines and valves repair
Last but not least, due to the specifics of some works, and taking into account the European environmental standards, Tallinn Shipyard has developed technical solution by covering the hatch covers of the holds. This type of temporary protection covering made it possible to provide safe access and significantly reduce the impact on the environment.