This beautiful shallow-draft icebreaking tanker with a length of 249m and an unusually large breadth for its tonnage, of 34m was repaired at Western Shiprepair, one of BLRT REPAIR YARDS, members of BLRT Grupp some time ago.
– Replacement of steel structures of the hull
– Replacement of steel in the ballast tanks
– Hull treatment and painting- total area 13 165m2
– Repair of different pipelines
– Repair of el. motors
– Modernization of the ICCP system
– Testing of cranes, safety and fire-fighting appliances
– Other routine jobs
Enjoy the video!